Letter for You.

Kalau nak yang terbaik, kita dulu kena berubah cuba jadi yang terbaik.
I often heard this saying all over the Internet. That's what change me. Before we want someone to be the best for us, it is ourselves that we need to improve first. Since then I keep improving myself to be a better person, it's either that person gonna appreciate it or not. If he appreciate it, that's a good thing for me and him. But if not and take me for granted, that's a big lost to him, while I'm here will not losing anything since I tried to be the best for that person. Somehow I do hope that we are meant to be together, in shaa Allah. If its meant to be, then I'm glad to continue doing my best for you and improve it. If otherwise, I would still be happy and relieve for all my efforts that have been given for you as I could while you were having me by your side all this while. I wont give up, I just gonna make our relationship work out. I don't want any other after this. Let this be the last relationship that will end with marriage and till our last breath. Lets just leave the rest to The Almighty, when the right time comes then He will let us know. It's efforts that matter for now between us.

No comments: