I wanna share this.

I feel veryyyyyyyyyy happy, Allah answered my dua. Alhamdulillah.
I burst into tears whenever I get her replies. I can't explain how excited I was at that time.
Then I realized, we were never really have any argument all this while.
And bam! It just because of time and distance. Like you said, what a tough journey that we had together.
Almost one year babe, one year. Wow, I can't believe it. Even you yourself told that both of us really had a big ego there. Hahaha. But I don't mind. Things happen for a reason isn't it?
There it goes, we both know how to solve if there are any problems like this happen again.
Slow talk, be mature. That's what important.
I can assure you that this will be the last time we had argue together.
I guess Allah tested our friendship just to see either our friendship is strong enough or otherwise.
One year losing you, it is more than enough.
One year without you by my side through thick and thin, I don't think I can face it. 
One year been missing you so much it hurts, every second.
I just don't wanna lose you again, my dear.
Lets create more good memories of us after this!
I'm glad having you by my side now, its good knowing you are the one ♥


 

No comments: