Change for Good.

I feel grateful for every things that happened to me.
It does change me a lots, especially in handling my emotions.
I know, I know I'm a bit childish before this,
I loved to accuse, I easily having negative thought, I easily get mad,
and easily jump to the conclusion. (silly me)
Every time, every single time,
whenever I'm having negative thought, I'm quickly change it to positive ones.
I don't want any bad thoughts ruins my day, ruins my relationship, ruins my heart.
Well, I must say it is hard to have that way.
It is hard for me to start this at first hand.
Whenever something or someone hurts me, I cried.
I've hurts for many times in turning every negative to positive thought.
But then I always have this thing on my mind,
'Allah knows best, dearself. Every thing happens for a reason.
Keep on husnuzon pateng, keep on husnuzon.'
Then my mouth craved a smile eventho it's hurt at first :')

Whenever you leave every thing to Allah, you'll feel relieve.
Whenever you put your trust in Allah, you'll be happy. 
Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah.

 

No comments: