24th January 2015, Sat

It's been awhile.
It's been awhile we didn't spend our time together.
Even though you brought me to a few places,
but the time we had together were really precious to me.
I don't care about cake or any other activity that we need to do to fill up our time.
By doing nothing so could make me happy though.
On this date, I feel like I'm the luckiest and happiest person in the world having you by my side.
I feel like I could smile and laugh again.
Especially when you brought me watching you playing futsal.
Those are one of things that I miss the most, watch you playing futsal. 
I do hope we can do it more often after this.
Aaaaaaaa seronok sangat, lama tak macam ni.
Thankyou orang tua bawak birthday girl jenjalan.
Lainkali bawak lagi tau tau (sekali dengan kek dan hadiah okay xp)

 

With love,
Anaa. Eh xp

No comments: